- Location: Loire Valley
- Surface area: 50 hectares
- Grape varieties: 100% Chenin Blanc
- Terroir: Clay and shale with phtanites
- Production method: Traditional vinification in 400-litre oak and acacia casks. Aged for 10 months.
- Available vintages: 2000, 2001, 2010 and 2013
The Château de Fesles Bonnezeaux is a yellow, almost ochre-coloured wine. It has an expressive, vinous nose with notes of lemon, citrus fruit and white flowers. This wine is nicely alcoholic, warm and spicy on the palate. This Bonnezaux has a semi-dry style and a slight taste of peach kernel. Serve at 12°C. The perfect accompaniment to grilled fish. This vintage can be cellared for 10 years.
Carafe 50cl disponible en millésime 2010 et 2013