- Location: In the heart of Anjou, in the Loire Valley.
- Surface area: 50 hectares
- Grape varieties: 100% Cabernet Franc
- Terroir: Anjou shale and Saumur clay and limestone soil (tuffeau stone)
- Production method: Sustainable farming in line with the “Terra Vitis” code of practice. Yield of 60 hectolitres per hectare. Harvested at perfect ripeness. Fermented at low temperature for the best expression of the natural aromas. Traditional end of fermentation.
- 2014 vintage: Jury's favourite (Coup de Coeur), Hachette Wine Guide 2017
- 2018 vintage
The Château de Fesles Anjou-Villages Rouge is a deep red colour. It's the perfect accompaniment to traditional cold meats, pâtés and game, and red meat served either grilled, roasted or with sauce. It also goes very well with strong cheese.