- Location: In the heart of the Layon region.
- Surface area: 50 hectares
- Grape varieties: Gamay and Grolleau
- Terroir: Siliceous-clay hillside with excellent south/south-west exposure.
- Production method: 100% of the harvest is destemmed, then macerated for several hours in the press. Vinification at 18°C in stainless steel vats.
- 2016 vintage
The Château de Fesles Rosé d’Anjou is an attractive salmon pink colour with garnet glints.
A floral-fruity explosion on the nose with aromas of red fruit (strawberries, raspberries and wild strawberries) and black fruit (blackberries and blueberries). The well-rounded attack on the palate confirms this wine's aromatic richness. This Rosé d’Anjou is the perfect accompaniment to mixed salads, grilled white meat, poultry and fish, and is wonderful to drink on its own on a summer afternoon.